[linux-neuchatel] [CH-FSFE] Next meeting sunday 2004-09-12

Marc SCHAEFER schaefer at alphanet.ch
Fri Aug 20 08:57:57 CEST 2004

[ CH-FSFE is an attempt in creating links between the libre software
movement in Switzerland and the FSF Europe. There is a mailing-list
and a meeting. see https://mail.fsfeurope.org/mailman/listinfo/switzerland ]

Hi,

I have been appointed to organize the next meeting of the CH-FSFE
group. So far I received one inscription from Cedric V., that's all.