[linux-neuchatel] Attention, email de fishing sur la messagerie de net.2000

eric at net2000.ch eric at net2000.ch
Mon Apr 27 08:34:41 CEST 2009

Hello,
Voici le courriel que j'ai reçu ce matin sur ma messagerie net2000.ch
Inutile de vous faire un dessin, il s'agit d'un cas flagrant d'usurpation
d'identité dans le but de récolter des information personnels (pour un futur
envoi de spam, usurpation d'identité, etc.)

Cordialement,

Eric R.

Verify Your net2000.ch Webmail Account

Dear net2000.ch account Owner,

This message is from net2000.ch messaging center to all net2000.ch e-mail account
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account
center. The new net2000.ch Webmail is quick,light,quick applications
and easy access to your e-mail. This process will help us to combat
Spam mails. We are deleting accounts that are not in use and creating space for
new ones.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update us with your current
username and password so that we will know that it's a presently used account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
E-mail Address: ......... .....
Date of Birth : ................

Warning!!! account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.

Thank you for using net2000.ch!
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Regards,