[linux-neuchatel] Cours Perl à Lausanne

Marc SCHAEFER schaefer at alphanet.ch
Thu Jul 26 20:29:16 CEST 2012

Bonjour,

quelques cours Perl payants à Lausanne cet automne:

Dear all,

The Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB) is organizing again a series
of Perl courses by Damian Conway in Lausanne on 25-28 September. The
chosen topics are most likely have a direct (and positive) effect on
your day-to-do programming, and they are:

  * Tue 25 September: Advanced Perl Programming Techniques
    http://damian.conway.org/Courses/AdvProgPerl.html
    A course for advanced Perl programmers who want to know more
    powerful, more efficient, and more maintainable implementation
    techniques.
  * Wed 26 September: New features of the Modern Perls (5.10 to 5.16)
    http://damian.conway.org/Courses/NewPerl.html
    A must for all Perl programmers: don't wait for Perl6, but learn
    about all the new features available in recent Perl versions and
    ignored by most Perl programmers, and see with practical examples
    how they can improve the performance, robustness, and
    maintainability of your code.
  * Thu 27 September: Test-driven development in Perl
    http://damian.conway.org/Courses/IntroTDD.html
    This very successful class shows how to improve the reliability,
    usability, and maintainability of your codebase, using a design-
    by-testing approach.

On 28 September, we will organize Damian's one-day course on "Advanced
Technical Presentation Techniques". This course is reserved for academic
participants; however, let us know if you are very interested, as we
could potentially accept a couple of external participants if some seats
are available.

The cost is 300 CHF per day, with a reduced fee (200 CHF) for
participants from the academic world. The price is kept low (in
comparison to other similar courses) because SIB organizes the courses
"at cost", without charging any overhead.

Please forward this email to anyone who may be interested. We need a
minimum number of participants over the week for the course to happen,
so register early if you are interested, or we may have to cancel some
of the classes.

See http://www.isb-sib.ch/edu/Registration/SIB_DC12_courses.php for
more information and registration, and do not hesitate to contact me if
you have any question.

And of course... as usual, there will be free, public presentation by
Damian during the week, but the exact day has not been determined yet.

Hope to see you there !

Frédéric
Frédéric Schütz, PhD                  Frederic.Schutz at isb-sib.ch
Bioinformatics Core Facility (Delorenzi group)
Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics     http://www.isb-sib.ch/
University of Lausanne                http://www.unil.ch/
Batiment Genopode
Quartier Sorge                        Phone: +41 21 692 40 94
CH-1015 Lausanne                      Fax:   +41 21 692 40 65