[linux-neuchatel] IoT week-end

Benninger Frédéric benninger at sunrise.ch
Sun Jan 17 21:05:04 CET 2016

Bonsoir,

Je me permet de faire circuler ici l'annonce pour le hackathon IoT de la
semaine prochaine.

http://iot-weekend.com/

Salutations
   F.Benninger

-------------------

Hey Guys,

Next weekend (23/24 Jan) we're going to have the most amazing hackathon
ever - FIXME's first Internet of Things Weekend! We will (hopefully)
have 2-3 floors available for hacking, some food (sponsored!), full free
access to the workshop, and access to some interesting parts of the
building. We're expecting all sorts of people to participate, ranging
form us, members of other hackerspaces, EPFL students, hackers and even
startupy people. I'm actually in touch with most of the associations and
companies in the building (Nébuleuse brewery, Mobilet' restaurant,...),
who are quite interested in helping us out. We already have Swisscom,
EPFL and IBM on board, they will be coming with their LoRaWan and other
cool hardware and cloud credits that can be useful at times.

There is a really cool (big) event page here, and you can register up to
next Friday! The hackathon starts Saturday 23 morning at 10h, and ends
Sunday afternoon at 17h. Feel free to pop by if you can't come to the
whole hackathon! The registrations start now, and close on Friday the 22nd.

If you have any issues signing up or don't want to use eventbrite,
please use the event page on fixme.ch.

See you next weekend!
Sasha Iatsenia
IoT weekend coordinator