[linux-neuchatel] Event in Switzerland ?

Marc SCHAEFER schaefer at alphanet.ch
Wed Aug 30 13:39:09 CEST 2017

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 12:50:11PM +0200, Charles INGELS wrote:
> I checked out the map for the Free Software World Day that will take
> place the 20th of September.

Are you talking about:

   https://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

If yes, the official date is 16th of Septembre 2017. I have fixed
our calendar at: https://wiki.alphanet.ch/LinuxNeuchatel/CalendrierActivites?offset=1&count=1#LeCalendrier

> It seems that there no planned events in Switzerland. Is that right ?

At least none are in our calendar, which takes its input from various
sources including l'Agenda du libre (http://www.agendadulibre.ch/rss.php?region=all).

If you want to organize something feel free to do so. Be aware that in
Switzerland, the 16th of September is during the Federal Praytag week-end
(Jeûne fédéral).